Good day my lovely viewers.
For future purposes, it’s advisable to save this page or rather bookmark this page for reference purposes. And don’t forget to forward this post to every, you can save a phone.
Due to high rate of robbery, a lot of phones has got stolen a especially in an unsecured environment.
In most cases, students are mostly victims of this and they might not know how to get their phone back or to trace their phones.
One way or the other, our phone must have got missing or even our relations, our friends etc and how to locate or trace it, has always been the problem.
People think that it’s only google phone tracker that can be used. Do you know that you can actually use your phones Imei to track your missing phone? That’s why it’s advisable not to change your Imei even if you do, backup your initial Imei or write it down.
I will be showing you simple way on how to trace your missing phone, it’s legal so don’t worry about scam. Though in most cases, due to high rate of requests, it’s might take time, so be very patient with them.
After doing this, you will get the exact location of the proposed stolen phone.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET YOUR BACK TRACED.
1. Your phones Imei, it’s can be found on the pack of your phone.
2. A computer or you can use s smartphone with good internet connection.
HOW TO TRACE YOUR MISSING PHONE.
Each phone carries a unique IMEI number. The acronym for IMEI is International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.
This is how it works: make sure you follow the steps and fill the necessary informations needed.
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile. This is when the phone hasn’t been stolen. Just in case.
2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit. For missing phone, get the phone pack of your missing phone, look at the back and you will find the 15 digit IMEI number.
3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.
4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to email@example.com with details as stated below:
Your full name:____________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Date your phone got missing:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________
5.Your Mobile phone will be traced within the next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user’s No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.
So you can see the simple way to locate your missing phone by just forwarding some information to high authority.
Did you find this helpful??
Drop your comments.
Share as received.