Good day buddies. Recover deleted files on your PC
While using the PC, one or two ways you might have delected one or more of your files mistakenly or purposely, you might want to recover them and I think this post is for you.
Here, I will show you how to recover deleted files on your PC, following the steps below will help you recover your files.
HOW TO RECOVER DELETED FILES ON YOUR PC.
Normally, the first place to go to is your recycle bin, but most times not all your deleted files are there.
1. Press Win + R keys to open a window at the left side just below your screen, now type cmd and hit enter button to open Command Prompt window.
2. Type in: chkdsk E: /f and hit Enter; [Replace E with the lost drive letter ]
3. Type: Y and hit Enter to continue.
4. Type: E and hit Enter again; [Replace E with the drive letter of the storage where you lost your files or data]
5. Type: E:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and hit Enter; [Don’t forget to Replace E with the lost drive letter]
Done!!! Now go to your default folder, you will see you lost data, files etc. They are moveable.
Here is just a simple way to recover deleted files, do well to share.