Good day everyone.
One thing that gives joy while watching movies is the fact that the subtitles are been displayed while watching movies.
Today, I will be writing on how to add subtitles to your movies the easy way. All you need to do is to follow the steps correctly and you will achieve your aim.
- Latest version of MX player is highly required.
- Working internet connection.
- Off course your android phone.
HOW TO ADD SUBTITLES TO YOUR MOVIES
1. First, Download latest MX PLAYER Here.
2. Install and play your desired movie with MX PLAYER.
3. Click the 3 dots at the top right corner of the app.
4. Click on subtitle, Click on Get Subtitle Online, Click search Enteror type the movie title.
5. Select your desired .srt then click Download.
6. Sit back while MX player does its work.
Subtitles only take kbs to download they are never up-to 1mb. Sometimes, the subtitles you download might not be inline with the movie, just download another file.
So, you have seen how to add subtitles to your movies. Do well to share this post.